National Credit Regulator
Position: Risk and Audit Administrator
• Provide administrative support to the Risk and Audit Services Department.
• Maintain and control a functional filing system for the department.
• Provide support in monitoring adherence to deadlines relating to statutory submissions.
• Follow up with departments on submission of reports.
• Monitor and follow up on the internal audit actions plans.
• Assist with internal stakeholder management.
• Participate in meetings and committees as and when required. Skills:
• Team player with the ability to multi-task
• Good interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail and numeric ability.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Conflict management skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to handle pressure and good time management.
The successful candidate must hold a one-year post-matric qualification in Business Administration or equivalent coupled with at least two years working experience.
• The National Credit Act.
• National Treasury Regulations
• South African Consumer Credit Market.
Closing Date: 23 September 2021
Correspondence will only is entered into with shortlisted candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.
On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24, currently requires the services of an Administration Clerk: Finance We seek to appoint ...
FNB is looking to employ a Teller.
Sanlam is looking to employ a Compliance Officer.
Motus South Africa is looking to employ a Warranty And Costing Clerk.